Gary Stallings is a native of Mobile, Alabama. He attended the University of Alabama and graduated in 1974 with a degree in marketing. His Real Estate career began in 1987, going straight from Real Estate School to RE/MAX.
In 1992 he purchased RE/MAX Northwest, with only 11 agents in the office. RE/MAX Northwest presently has over 120 agents, and ranks as the fourth largest RE/MAX office in Texas. In 1999 Gary built his own 17,000 square foot office building for RE/MAX Northwest.
On October 1, 2004 Gary sold RE/MAX Northwest and his second office, RE/MAX Northwest in Tomball. Gary decided at this point in his career to concentrate on his personal production that he built with his name and reputation for the past 22-years. Gary's Business is all over Houston
and surrounding areas, Such areas as Gleannloch Farms, Champion Forest, Champions, Spring, The Woodlands, Tomball, Magnolia, Lake Conroe, and Galveston Beach and Bay Properties. In May 2010, Gary purchased another RE/MAX office. This office, RE/MAX Suburban Northwest had 19 agents. In only 9 months his new office has grown to over 60 agents. As the new Broker / Owner of RE/MAX Suburban Northwest, Gary recently relocated his office to a much larger facility and has renamed it RE/MAX Vintage.
Gary's personal production accomplishments include receiving the highest production award given by RE/MAX, the “Circle of Legends Award”. To receive this prestigious honor, a RE/MAX agent must have earned a minimum of $10 Million in commission during their tenure with RE/MAX.
In 2001, Gary was the #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent in Texas and ranked #4 worldwide of all RE/MAX agents. He is consistently one of Northwest Houston's Top Realtors.
The only way to constantly be in the minds of the public is to keep your name in the public eye. Most clients do not want an "average" real estate agent, as there is no such thing as an "average" real estate transaction. Gary's commitment to service goes beyond the initial presentation as he strives to offer the very finest service available in the real estate industry today.
Service, knowledge, integrity and a complete understanding of all facets of the market are some of the reasons Gary continues to have record-breaking years. Gary continues to develop strategic plans consistent with the ever-changing marketplace and the increasingly competitive business environment.
Credentials and Awards
- Broker/Owner of RE/MAX VINTAGE
- Previous Owner of Houston's largest RE/MAX office
- #1 Individual RE/MAX Agent in Texas 2001
- #4 Individual RE/MAX Agent in the entire United States 2001
- Over $43 million in closed sales in 2001
- Over $35 million in closed sales in 2002
- Over $35 million in closed sales in 2003
- Over $30 million in closed sales in 2004
- Over $20 million in closed sales 2005-2009
- "Who's Who in Real Estate" in the United States
- Lifetime Achievement Award from RE/MAX
- Top 10 Agents in the State of Texas since 1992
- RE/MAX Circle of Legends Recipient
- RE/MAX Chairman's Club Member
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Real Estate Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Broker In Texas, Alabama, and Florida
- Inducted into the RE/MAX Hall of Fame 1992
- Ranked in the top 1% of Realtors Nationwide